From one day consulting sessions to multi-month projects, we have worked with companies large and small helping them to stand out, increase sales, and dramatically impact profitability.
High Performance Consulting for Elite Firms
Once you have reached a level of success, often the most difficult task is to continue to reach significant new levels of growth.
- Consulting to unlock the hidden 1% to incremental growth
- Performance Strategy Session – 1 day onsite
- Creation of a Strategic Opportunity Plan
- Creation of a Master Marketing Blueprint and Implementation Timeline
- Implementation support and development
- Custom content written for website, social media and calls to action
- Custom messaging for the team on value/fee discussion and core story
- Weekly calls with team about progress with opportunities and marketing
- 3 – 6 month engagement with subsequent consulting available
We specifically understand top advisors and their need for real results having worked with elite producers consistently for the past 15 years. References to other top producers that have gone through Red Zone Marketing’s consulting processes are available.
The objective of Red Zone Marketing’s Assistant Coaching program is to provide weekly guidance and implementation support designed to upgrade new business sales and marketing activities at financial services firms. This program has been designed exclusively for the marketing individual or team that leads the new business efforts.
Financial advisors have easy access to top-level coaching, but what about their Marketing Assistants, Managers, and Coordinators? Rarely is a program designed specifically with them in mind.
Here are just some of the dedicated services we provide through our Coaching for Marketing Assistants, Managers and Coordinators:
- Direct assistance to build the right marketing plan and strategies for your team.
- Support creating a Master Marketing Blueprint and Implementation Timeline.
- Implementation support and development through weekly one-on-one calls.
- Support in creation of a Marketing Funnel to drive qualified prospects to your firm.
- Support for upgrading your website.
- Development of a strategy for social media.
- Support writing team bios.
- Support writing and reviewing new marketing collateral.
- Custom messaging support for the entire team on value/fee discussion.
- Access to a library of marketing courses and marketing materials.
- 6-month engagement with subsequent coaching available.
- Weekly one-on-one scheduled calls.
Red Zone Marketing will work with you to uncover your uniqueness to expose your strategic business story to prospects, clients and strategic alliances. We will then design your unique messaging.
- Development of your Strategic Business Story / Compelling Value Proposition
- Personalized Bios for each Team Member
- Complete Website Messaging/Refresh
- Refinement of Value/Fee Conversation
- Targeted Approach to Messaging for New Business Development
- Design and Messaging of a Capabilities Deck
- “About” Messaging for Social Media Profiles
- Coaching to upgrade your messaging is also available.
At Red Zone Marketing, we will create your compelling value proposition that defines your uniqueness. Additionally, we will create a powerful bio/LinkedIn profile summary statement showing why people should want to do business with you.
What does your website say about you? If you want to have a better website that is clearly and professionally written, gets people interested in your firm, and causes them to act … we can help! Red Zone Marketing will design a complete website map that will plan out your website’s purpose, navigation and its overall organization. This map becomes the blueprint for your site. We will then write clear and concise messaging for each page of your website. Messaging includes headlines and attention-gathering words using your authentic voice. Differentiating elements of the firm will be highlighted. We will also update/edit bios for team members that will be on the site.
A Red Zone Marketing copywriter will interview the team and each individual team member to write unique team messaging including value proposition, team process, targeted approach, unique bios for each team member, and other compelling information designed to be presented to prospects or strategic alliances. The Capabilities Deck will be laid out in PowerPoint so it can be delivered electronically (iPad), in person, printed, turned into a video with voice-over, or saved as a PDF.
Like our Marketing Opportunity Consulting, our group training is focused on the development of strategies, tactics and implementation designed specifically to increase sales. Red Zone Marketing live training programs are completely customized for your in-house training needs.
How Does One Advisor Really Stand Out From The Others?
Your Website is Killing Your Referrals
He’s Just Not That Into You: 4 Ways to Connect Quicker With Prospects
Get the intelligence report on strategies to improve marketing effectiveness.