In today’s podcast, Lisa Lamarche, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and co-founder of Milestone Wealth Advisors, talks about the importance of being financially and physically fit in order to enjoy health and wealth in the long-term.
She touches on her own personal struggles and triumphs that propelled her from being an accountant at a large firm to becoming the co-owner of a company that offers clients superior, comprehensive wealth management.
Lisa then talks about how she believes that physical fitness meshes well with her own principles in financial fitness. She also gives some resources that she herself subscribes to in order to be continually inspired, and explains how she helped her clients emerge from the 2008 financial crisis.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
• The importance of hard work and dedication amidst constant challenges.
• That physical fitness is a key aspect in any financial plan for the future.
• How to get through a financial collapse and adversity.
• I had a lot of challenges, but I never once looked back and said it wasn’t worth it.
• It hit me: How do we keep our bodies healthy enough that we enjoy the money that we’re making all these sacrifices to accumulate?
• It’s about all of us being the best version of ourselves and helping each other get there.
• It’s about keeping a level of calm among your clients and really just reaching out when everyone else is putting their head in the sand.
• It can be challenging to start something new, like a new company, but you just have to keep your head down and keep going. People will be there to give you guidance and opportunities, and it will be worth it.
• Health and wealth are very important to achieve life balance. You also don’t want to outlive your money, so capital preservation and retirement planning are very important.
• Most successful people can be too busy to focus on their financial plans for the future, so it is helpful to have financial advisors who can give assistance in that direction.
• When your clients are facing adversity, the best way to help your clients is to walk them through those times in a calm, mannerly way.
Related Links & References:
• Milestone Wealth Advisors official website: http://milestonewealthadv.com/
• Lisa’s LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisalamarche
• The Tim Ferriss Show podcast: http://fourhourworkweek.com/podcast/
• Ben Greenfield Fitness podcast: http://www.bengreenfieldfitness.com/podcasts/
• Bulletproof Radio podcast: https://www.bulletproofexec.com/category/podcasts/