Ever wonder how women with six-figure salaries ended up so successful?
Learn their secrets from Barbara Stanny, a best-selling author who has been featured on CNN, Fox, CNBC, and other notable publications. She talks about how financially successful women have understood the concept of power from a female perspective, and how they have harnessed that in order to have financial independence.
She relates her own personal and devastating experiences with money, and how she turned her life around by learning from other successful women. She mentions how she wrote her books, like “Prince Charming Isn’t Coming: How Women Get Smart About Money” and “Secrets of Six Figure Women: Surprising Strategies to Up Your Earnings and Change Your Life”, in hopes of helping other women become financially free as well.
Besides advice on money matters, Barbara also gives a perspective on what makes a woman with passion and strength powerful. She talks about the common traits she has seen among successful women, and what they have done to keep themselves committed to what they do.
Being financially successful is something many people yearn for. So listen as Barbara gives helpful tips and advice that can help anyone achieve their deepest purpose while being financially stable.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
• The importance of asserting your power in financial matters.
• Three reasons why women tend to under-earn.
• The one thing all successful women have.
• How to prepare for your first TV appearance.
• My definition of a powerful woman is someone who knows who she is, who knows what she wants, and expresses that to the world unapologetically.
• The number one requirement for going to the next level is the willingness to be uncomfortable, because success always lies outside your comfort zone.
• Having passion was so much more important than their education, their talent, and their knowledge.
• Experiencing difficulties with money has very little to do with actual money. It actually has something to do with your concept of power, and learning how you can assert your own power will help you become more financially independent.
• In the world of work, it is important to toughen up if you want to be successful. However, it is also important to have friends, family, and peers that can help support you outside your business life.
• Passion helps you have a deep sense of purpose, and will help you get over all obstacles if you truly believe in it. It is also one of the things that many successful people have that helped propel them to where they are today.
Related Links & References:
• Barbara’s website: http://barbarastanny.com/
• Barbara’s books: http://barbarastanny.com/books-products/
• Money Monday: http://barbarastanny.com/seminars/money-mondays/
• The “Zone of Genius” in Gay Hendricks’s The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear And Take Life To The Next Level: https://www.amazon.com/Big-Leap-Conquer-Hidden-Level-ebook/dp/B0026772QU/