“I got this.”
When was the last time you’ve said those words?
And if things aren’t working out so well, our special guest, Kathleen Caldwell will walk you through the steps to get you on track.
As a keynote speaker, business strategist and hypnotherapist, Kathleen knows a thing or two about high performers. She gives us practical lessons on how to overcome failures – the same strategies professional athletes are doing to bring back their A-game.
Plus, learn her quick, simple pointer on how to wow your audience, bring a stunning presentation or take care of your work – the same strategy Broadway actors are following.
Lastly, Kathleen shares a valuable lesson in taking risk as she talks about her experience winning an award as a computer salesperson back in the day when men dominated that profession.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
• The mindset that you’ve got to have should things didn’t happen the way their supposed to be.
• How can hypnotherapy guide us to what she calls the “success zone”.
• The 2 practical laws professional athletes are following to consistently bring their A-game.
• The first thing you have to do before speaking to a large crowd, talking with your family or taking care of your work that guarantees a perfect performance.
• I think we’re better if we’re confident and we’re going into it with both feet underneath us saying, “Hey, I got this!”
• Failure happens to all of us. But holding on with what’s right will help us get through the toughest moments in our life.
• The difference between people who succeed in life and those who don’t is how they deal with failure. Successful people are so driven to excellence, they know how to get back to the “zone” after a temporary setback.
Related Links & References:
• Caldwell Consulting Group, LLC official website : www.caldwellconsulting.biz
• Kathleen’s LinkedIn profile:linkedin.com/in/kathleen-caldwell
• Kathleen’s Twitter handle: twitter.com/k_caldwell
• Ellevate Network: https://www.ellevatenetwork.com