Hundreds of businesses worldwide are suffering from toxic, unmotivated workplace. And the effects are staggering: from sales dwindling to business folding.
So, how can we avoid such threat?
Let National Speakers Association hall-of-famer, Roxanne Emmerich, take you back to the basics. Discover how the long-forgotten “giving more than receiving” philosophy has helped her clients turn their businesses around for the better. Find out how she was able to work with top performing companies of America and triple, even quadruple their goals.
Lastly, learn why she’s a firm believer of living in a world of gratitude. What this mindset can bring to your organization?
It’s time to find out.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How did her experience as a lender back in college led to a successful career in banking.
- How she dealt being the only woman lender at a conference at the Lake Geneva Playboy club.
- What drives her to be one of the most in-demand resource for bankers and financial leaders in the world.
- How passion thru inspiration made her triple, even quadruple, her client’s initial goal in as short as 6 weeks.
- Her company’s 27 Key Processes that enabled her to transform the performance of businesses.
- People always understand results.
- Life gives to the givers and takes from the takers and the world has a perfect accounting system.
- The workplace is there for you to express yourself and to give value that far exceeds what you receive.
- There’s nothing more fun than winning in business.
- Passion comes from inspiration.
- Repetition is the law of learning.
- Live in a world of gratitude. Because the more you have gratitude, the more good things are coming your way.
- Giving value more than what you receive is key to receive tenfold of a blessing.
- Motivation isn’t the most important mover of people, inspiration is.
- A profitable business starts with the practical application of concepts, theories and ideas. Unless organizational leaders favor change, their organization will continue to suffer. And they have no one else to blame but themselves.
- We should bring back into the mindset of helping people around us win; especially in the workplace. And it starts with creating a workplace free from gossips, politics and intrigues.
- The more you give, the more you receive. But don’t do it for the receiving. Because people can smell it when you’re just doing it for money.
Related Links & References:
- Roxanne Emmerich official website: emmerichfinancial.com
- Thank God It’s Monday!: How to Create a Workplace You and Your Customers Love
- YouTube: The National Speakers Association honoring Roxanne Emmerich with the Philanthropist of the Year award.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Email | RSS | More