With the steady increase of relationships failing around the world, how do we make ours stronger and more fruitful?
What can we do to guarantee a healthy communication not only with people we work with but with ourselves as well?
Let 2-time TedX speaker, relationship mentor and author Jill Douka show you how to have a well-balanced relationship that produce lasting results on a personal and professional level.
Discover how to work in your relationship one you get past the honeymoon phase.
Also, find out more about her book, “Create Love: 7 Secrets To Manifest Your Perfect Match”, and how a personal tragedy led her to write it.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Her take on the rising number of couple filing for divorce in Europe and America.
- How to gain relationship skills needed on a personal and professional standpoint.
- Her best-selling book and how to create an environment founded in love.
- The real meaning behind finding your perfect match and how to work on your connection with each other.
- How to deal with the next phase of your relationship and make it stronger.
- The difference between men and women when it comes to handling relationships – at home and at work.
- Her biggest learning experience around the business of relationships.
- Her tips on how to love yourself more.
- If you want to sell more, you have to have relationship skills.
- We don’t find love, we create it.
- The basic concept of self-love is to re-program ourselves on how we talk to ourselves.
- People stay loyal to employers who appreciate them.
- Most of us grew up with a dysfunctional family. Thus, an increasing divorce rate around the world.
- If we learn to communicate well with ourselves, then, we’ll be able to have a better relationship with other people.
- The two basic needs of each person we connect with is to be loved and be accepted.
- Anything we need to see from the outside must be created first from within.
Related Links & References:
Her book’s Amazon link: Create Love: 7 Secrets to Manifest Your Perfect Match