Is your workforce entitled or looking for meaning?
Are you willing to stand up for what you believe in and let your voice be heard?
How do you develop your team in such a way that you leverage their strengths and make their weakness almost non-existent?
Why you need to embrace change NOW and be open in accepting the fact that Millennials holds the key to your company’s future?
Let international speaker, certified master coaching trainer and business strategist, Candy Barone show you about embracing your uniqueness, knowing your life’s purpose, having personal accountability and accepting change.
She’ll share her personal experiences about standing up with what’s right in spite the odds stacked against her. She’ll share how she was able to turn a particular person’s life around – from being a specialist into a full time consultant – using her keys to high performance. You’ll learn these keys to high performance and why it’s necessary to achieve extraordinary results for your business.
Lastly, she’ll discuss why she believes Millennials has the potential to change the world and why she thinks companies should adapt change as early as today.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The 1 thing that can give women in corporations the power to say “YES.”
- The major challenge she had when she was in sales and how she overcame it in spite of being called a “whistle blower”.
- Her opinion on why women, in particular, struggle with finding their own voice.
- How Candy was able to help a once devastated specialist and turn her into a full time consultant running her team’s communication plan.
- Her keys to high performance.
- What can organizations learn about the Millennials and the group’s impact on the workforce in the next 10 years.
- So many people do not take the responsibility and accountability for what they’re putting out there
- Leadership is a choice: Do you choose to show up?
- If I believe that there’s a generation that’s going to change the world, I believe it’s the m
- Women in corporations need to embrace their uniqueness as someone who has the ability to connect more with people emotionally compared to their male counterparts.
- To be on top, you need to look up to the people who’s already there and be like them – which is not true. In fact, what’s more important is to be who you are and use your strengths to bring yourself to a higher level.
- Breaking the cultural cycle of fear – which stems from the household – is an essential step in promoting equality and finding our real purpose in this world.
- The keys to higher performance are: being committed in knowing what you’re trying to accomplish, putting in the work to make things happen and being accountable for the choices you make.
- Leaders must realize how valuable change is especially with the group of young workers coming in to work for them — particularly the millennials. This emerging group has a special set of skills that companies must leverage to be competitive.
Related Links & References:
- You Empowered Strong official website : candybaroneinternational.com
- “You Empowered Strong” book : candybaroneinternational.com/store
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Email | RSS | More